We can think of many things that a cash injection could help an awful lot with: paying for school fees, beginning those much-needed renovations, kick-starting your dream business – anything you can imagine. And you only need a few things to qualify for a personal loan:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a valid SA ID or Drivers License
- Have a bank account
- Be employed and earn R2 000 or more per month
- You will be required to provide proof of income documentation
Features and Benefits
- A personal loan from R1000 up to R250 000
- Fast, paperless application process
- Decision in seconds
- Cash in your account within 24 hours
- Flexible repayment options; choose from 12 to 60 months
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Free monthly statement via email or SMS
- Optional Customer Protection Insurance
- Interest from as low as 15%
Loan repayment terms range from 12 months to 60 months. The maximum interest rate with regards to Dialdirect Personal Loan* is 27.75% per annum (compounded monthly). Your rate and initiation fee will be determined according to your personal risk profile. An illustrative example of a loan at an interest rate of 27.75% would be: Loan amount of R7,500 borrowed for 24 months. Annual Interest Rate: 27.75%. Initiation fee (charged upfront): R936. Monthly service fee: R69 Total Amount payable: R13 338.Monthly instalment amount: R556.
Please note our interest rate will never exceed the maximum as prescribed by the NCA of 27.75%. Fees subject to change based on risk profile.
Want to know more? Read about Personal Loans on our FAQ page.
You can call Dialdirect Personal Loans on 0861 877 772. Dialdirect Personal Loans Call Centre Hours: Mon-Thur 8am-7pm, Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 8am-6pm, Sun 9am-5pm and Public Holidays 9am-5pm.
Dialdirect personal loans are administered and managed by RCS, a registered Credit and authorised Financial Services Provider.