We can think of many things that a cash injection could help an awful lot with: paying for school fees, beginning those much-needed renovations, kick-starting your dream business – anything you can imagine. And you only need a few things to qualify for a personal loan:
- a good credit record
- a regular monthly income of at least R5 000
- your last 3 months’ payslips or bank statements
- a clear copy of your ID document
- details of the bank account into which your salary is paid
- a recent document confirming your residential address
- You choose the amount, from R5 000 up to R150 000.
- You choose your repayment term, from 12 months up to 5 years.
- The online application is convenient, secure, and available 24/7.
- You get competitive interest rates and fixed repayments to protect you against interest rate fluctuations.
Loan repayment terms range from 12 to 60 months. The maximum interest rate with regards to a Dial Direct Personal Loan* is 27.50% per annum (compounded monthly). Your rate and initiation fee will be determined according to your personal risk profile. An illustrative example of a loan at an interest rate of 27.50% per annum would be: Loan amount R50,000.00 plus a once-off initiation fee of R1,207.50 and a monthly admin fee of R69.00, over 60 months. The total cost of the loan will be R98,878.61 which is an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 30.98%.
Personal Loans are administered and managed by Direct Axis, an authorised financial services provider. All loans are subject to approval by Direct Axis.
Want to know more? Read about Personal Loans on our FAQ page