Even the best company directors and officers are well-versed with the oversights that can happen when running a business. However, no matter how prepared you are, you could be held personally responsible for the consequences of your actual or alleged managerial negligence. With our Director's & Officer's Insurance, you can be sure that, should anything go wrong, you’ll be covered.
Director's & Officer's Insurance
For directors and officers of companies, a bad decision means that your personal assets could be at risk. That’s why we indemnify directors and officers against claims where they may be found personally liable as a result of an innocent act or error in judgement in the execution of their duties.
We give you the assurance that, should something happen that could negatively impact your personal and business finances, you’ll be covered. Here are the highlights of what you’re insured against:
- unintentional misrepresentation
- unintentional mismanagement
- alleged negligence
- alleged unfair trade practices
- alleged consumer protection violations
- alleged breach of franchise agreements
- automatic acquisition cover
- automatic extended reporting period
- outside directorship
- unintentional copyright, patent or trademark infringement