We understand that mistakes happen. Working with clients on a daily basis, whether you sell services, or give needed advice, means that there are times when even your best efforts can’t appease a client. With our Errors & Omissions Insurance, you get the certainty that you’re covered for a number of eventualities.
Errors & Omissions Insurance
Whichever industry you work in, you could be liable for a number of errors and omissions claims that can leave you unsure about what you can and can’t do. With our Errors & Omissions Cover, we take care of the worrying, so you’re insured without the unsure. Here’s what you can expect to be covered for:
- breach of duty of care: legal liability for an alleged negligent act, error or omission
- defence costs and expenses: legal and investigation costs in defending a claim
- misrepresentation: negligent misstatement or misrepresentation
- intellectual property: unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights including copyright, patents and trademarks
With our Errors and Omissions Insurance, you’ve got extra peace of mind, knowing that any errors and omissions that you are responsible for are covered and that your business won’t suffer as a result. Here are some of the benefits you get:
- You have access to claims specialists throughout the entire process – from claim to settlement.
- Our Duty to Defend policy means that we will handle the claim on your behalf, allowing you to focus on running your business.
- We will arrange and pay for a legal expert to represent you, one who understands your business and risks associated in your industry.
- Should your policy lapse, you have an automatically extended reporting period in which to register any actual or potential claims.