If you have family that depend on you financially, it can be devastating if you’re no longer able to support them due to death or disablement. That’s why we offer you our Personal Accident Cover, so you don’t have to ever be unsure if your loved ones will be OK when you’re not around. View brochure.
With our Personal Accident Cover, it’s easy to get cover so you never need to worry about how your family will cope if you can no longer support them. There are no complications – you can even submit a quote online.
Personal Accident Insurance Benefits
You also get a bunch of other benefits:
- You can choose how much you’ll be covered for within our Dialdirect limits. Children are covered for 25 % of the main member’s cover but limited to the maximum amounts stated below:
a) R10 000 for children unborn to 6 years old.
b) R30 000 for children 7 to 14 years old.
c) 25% of the main member’s cover for children between 15 and 21, and up to 25 if they are registered full-time students.
- Please note that the cover selected by the main member determines the amount of cover available to children older than 15.
- These maximum payable amounts are specified in Section 50 of the Short-Term Insurance Act.
- Non-medical expense cover, as a result of hospitalisation, commences on the first day of hospital admission for a maximum of 104 consecutive weeks.
- You have access to Expo-Sure, our HIV/AIDS benefit, which gives you much needed access to HIV testing and treatment after accidental exposure.
This is not a medical scheme and the cover is not the same as that of a medical scheme. This policy is not a substitute for medical scheme membership.