List of approved motor repairers
For further details regarding our approved Motor Body Repairers, please contact us at email@example.com.
TIH mechanical repairs are managed by our partners Innovation Group. For more information please access the below link:
Accreditation standards for motor body repairers
To be considered for accreditation, motor body repairers are required to meet the following requirements:
- TIH motor body repairers need to ensure good governance by:
- Having the required insurance policies in place to safeguard TIH and customer’s property against identified risks.
- Being compliant with South African Revenue Services (SARS) requirements.
- Ensuring that all relevant legal and statuary requirements are adhered to
- Being registered with Motor Industry Bargaining Council (MIBCO) and being in good standing.
- Being a registered company that has a financially good standing and is free from active judgments.
- Ensuring that regulatory compliance of Broad-based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) requirements are adhered to, timeously renewed and submitted to TIH.
- Ensuring that manufacturer approvals are maintained, timeously renewed and submitted to TIH.
- TIH motor body repairers need to ensure that the appearance of their premises is well represented by inter alia, ensuring that:
- The business is easily identifiable from signage to roadway, and that it has a clean and tidy appearance.
- There are sufficient parking bays and facilities available for disabled persons.
- The reception area is clearly demarcated, is clean and tidy, and that the general environment is pleasant for customers. This must be separate to the workshop, and should be manned by dedicated, friendly reception staff.
- Accreditations and manufacturer approvals are clearly displayed for ease of reference for customers.
- There are separate ablution facilities for customers that are frequently maintained and cleaned and are solely for customer usage.
- The quotation bays are clearly demarcated, are clean and tidy, and easily accessible to customers.
- The highest level of quality is essential, and all steps to mitigate and prevent risks are of vital importance. TIH, therefore, requires that:
- There are processes and facilities available for the safe keeping of customers personal belongings if left behind.
- There is a parts management process for the purpose of controlling incoming, outgoing parts and storage of undamaged parts during the repair process.
- There are credit and debit card facilities available.
- The MBR has the required digital enablement needed to communicate with both TIH and clients, including but not limited to email, digital camera or mobile phone.
- There are documented processes in place, from acceptance of the vehicle, quality control to the vehicle being handed over to the client.
- Our customers entrust their valuable belongings with TIH and TIH partners. It is, therefore, of utmost importance that both customers and our service partners are equally protected. Hence, we require our suppliers to ensure that:
- The business premises has appropriate security measures in place to prevent loss or damage to both customers’ and suppliers’ property.
- Our suppliers have the required health and safety accreditation, and that safety certificates are regularly and timeously reviewed and renewed.
- Staff employed by our suppliers have the correct protective wear, and that all waste-disposal practices are followed.
- All health and safety processes and procedures are followed to avoid accidental loss or damage.
- Waste disposal practices are followed.
- The quality of repair output is determined by the staff employed and the tools required to do the job. TIH, therefore, requires the following from our suppliers:
- To ensure that there are qualified tradesmen employed, with apprentices and training programmes in place.
- To ensure that you have the required electronic, mechanical, body repair and painting equipment required to carry out repairs on vehicles.
- Agree to the Telesure Investment Holding (TIH) Service Level Agreement, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing a lifetime guarantee of repair work completed.
- Adhering to TIH`s processes and procedures, thereby ensuring repairs are done timeously and without unnecessary delay.
- Ensuring the quality of repairs are of the highest standard, and that TIH customers are treated fairly and professionally.
- Safeguarding the property of TIH customers.
- Not indulging in unlawful or fraudulent activity.
- Executing repairs to customer’s vehicles in strict accordance with authorised repairs.
The listed overview of the selection criteria is subject to a full vetting of the above criteria. Should you wish to apply to be a TIH partner, you can email Procurement@tihsa.co.za.
Depending on the services you would like to put forward to be considered, please include the following in the subject line of the email:
- Motor body repairer application: [Your company name]
- Scratch and dent application: [Your company name]
TIH Procurement will do the following:
1) Send you a comprehensive self-assessment grading tool. You will then need to submit the completed tool with all the supporting documents to Procurement@tihsa.co.za.
2) Check the grading tool and complete the document checklist to avoid delaying your application. Should you meet all the requirements, the tool will be on “Passed” status.
3) A TIH supplier manager will be in contact with you to schedule an onsite grading. Please bear with us while we process your application.
We wish you success with your application.