We might ask you to imagine tipping your house upside down, and we might tell you that everything that falls out is covered under our Household Contents Insurance. But we don’t ever want your home contents to leave your house, not even when we’re just imagining it. We believe in insurance you can be sure of, so whether your home contents are stolen or damaged, you’ll know that you’re fully covered when you’re insured with us.
Comprehensive Home Contents Insurance
We’ll cover your home contents against a wide range of eventualities, such as malicious damage, break-in and theft, fire, explosion, lightning, power surges, and more.
- You can choose to comprehensively cover your contents or take a more limited approach by choosing Fire and Storm Only Cover.
- You’re covered for guests’ belongings that are stolen from your home. *
- Veterinary expenses are covered for your pet if he/she is injured in a road accident. *
- The Payback Bonus is automatically included with your policy
- You get all our Assist Benefits
*These benefits are limited.
Important things to remember when claiming for Home Contents:
- Always activate your alarm when you leave your home and ensure that it is in working order at all times.
- Your belongings should be insured for its replacement value to ensure that they can be replaced in the event of damage or loss.
- We may request proof of ownership on some of the goods you claim for. Please keep these documents or email them to us so that we can save them on your policy
View our Policy Terms and Conditions.