Avoid scams! Don't fall victim to personal loan & online loans
People from all walks of life require personal financial assistance for various reasons. Be it to fund a new business idea or to pay outstanding debts, and many reasons in between. There are several financial institutions offering personal loans to meet this ever-present demand - and cyber criminals are taking full advantage.
The truth about Dialdirect personal loans
With Dialdirect, you can get a personal loan of R1 000 to R250 000, depending on how much you earn. The process is easy, and you can apply online. The only criteria you will need to meet are as follows:
- Be 18 years or older.
- Have a valid SA ID or driver’s licence.
- Have a bank account.
- Be employed and earn R2 000 or more per month.
- Provide proof of income.
Now that you know what we require, please note the following to differentiate between us and the scammers who might be trying to rip you off:
What Dialdirect does not do:
- We do not ask for loan or policy admin fees up-front.
- We do not use generic email addresses like Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail.
- We do not offer loans exceeding R250 000.
- We are only contactable on this number for loans - 0861 877 772.
- Our communication has clear and high-resolution logos (like those on our website).
- We do not conduct face-to-face interviews.
- We do not use bank accounts in any person’s name.
- We do not send out communication with incorrect spelling and/or grammar. All our communication is quality controlled.
If you receive any communication in our name, with any of the above warning signs, please contact us immediately on 0861 877 772 to report the incident. We will then take the necessary action to bring the perpetrators to justice.