Dialdirect Do your thing challenge Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Dial Direct Insurance Ltd (Registration number:1995/008764/06), an authorised financial services provider (FSP:15259), whose registered office is at Auto & General Park, 1 Telesure Lane, Riverglen, Dainfern, 2191.
Dialdirect will launch their Do your thing challenge on 4 March 2019 and close it on 8 March 2019. The challenge will be run in-app and supported by radio, social media, direct marketing and customer engagement channels. Entrants will be required to download the app and participate in daily driving challenges, earning entries in the process, that will be considered in for them to win daily prizes and the grand prize of at least R25 000.
DURATION OF THE CHALLENGE
1. The challenge commences at 12:00am on 4 March 2019 and ends at 12:00pm on 8 March 2019, both days inclusive. After this date, no further entries to the challenge will be permitted.
WHO MAY ENTER THE CHALLENGE?
2. The challenge is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE CHALLENGE
3. The challenge is not open to-
3.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of Dialdirect and/ or any of their associated or affiliated companies and/ or agencies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the challenge; and
3.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child or sibling, of any person specified in the above.
3.3 staff policy holders.
4. You may not participate in or be eligible to win in a challenge if you have won a challenge promoted by Dialdirect within the past three months. You will be eligible to participate in a challenge promoted by Dialdirect after the expiry of three months after the date on which you won the last challenge.
HOW TO ENTER
5. Download the Dialdirect app and register a profile, or update your current Dialdirect app to activate the challenge. Earn entries for taking up the daily challenges, watching instructional videos, getting quotes and new app download referrals.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ENTER?
6. You can enter the competition for daily challenges i.e. breaking, accelerating, cellphone usage, night driving etc. You will also be eligible for the grand prize which will be determined from the total number of entries earned for each daily challenge plus entries earned for downloading the app, sharing the competition on social media, getting a comprehensive car insurance quote, watching the instructional videos and inviting friends to download and register on the app. Multiple entries are possible in-app.
Monday 4 March: A voucher from Tiger Wheel and Tyre worth R10 000
Tuesday 5 March: A voucher from TYRES & MORE worth R5 000
Wednesday 6 March: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus (G532) smartphone as well as courier fees
Thursday 7 March: Taxi service voucher worth R1 000
Friday 8 March: In-app voucher worth R2 000
Friday 8 March: Grand prize of at least R25 000
REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST MEET TO USE THE PRIZE
8. Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. Dialdirect will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the Challenge and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
9. You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, which documents and permissions is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities.
10. Dialdirect may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
DELIVERY/ COLLECTION OF PRIZE
11. Dialdirect will contact the winners to arrange the collection/ delivery of the prizes.
12. In the event that you win a prize provided by a third-party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize.
13. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. Dialdirect will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
HOW WILL WINNERS BE NOTIFIED
14. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to Dialdirect.
15. The winners will be notified by email and/or Direct Marketing on Twitter/Facebook and/or a telephone call or letter within 30 days of the closing date of the challenge.
16. Daily and overall winners will be contacted to encourage to give consent to Dialdirect posting their names and a photo on social media.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE WINNER CANNOT BE CONTACTED OR IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE
17. If Dialdirect or a third-party supplier is unable to contact a winner within 30 days or if the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of notification, the winner will forfeit the prize and Dialdirect reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION
18. You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for Dialdirect to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
19. If you fail or, if your partner (if applicable) fails, to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which Dialdirect may have, you will be automatically disqualified, and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize);
20. Your entry into the challenge and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
21. If you use a mobile phone for entry into the challenge, the telephone calls / text messages/ data usage will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
22. It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by Dialdirect prior to the closure of the challenge. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the challenge will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
23. Dialdirect and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the challenge.
24. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to Dialdirect is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this challenge prove to be invalid, inaccurate, and false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded, and you shall be prohibited from entering any further Dialdirect challenges for a set period to be determined by Dialdirect.
25. Dialdirect does not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
25.1 Your entry or participation in the challenge will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
25.2 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
25.3 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
26. Dialdirect and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
27. Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
28. Dialdirect may invite you to be present when the prize winners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
29. Dialdirect and our third-party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the challenge and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this challenge and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third-party suppliers.
30. You agree that your participation in the challenge, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
31. Dialdirect and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the challenge or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
32. You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependents, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this challenge and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
33. You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that –
33.1 all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
33.2 you will take full responsibility for your partner;
33.3 you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize;
33.4 any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
34. By entering this challenge, contestants agree to receive marketing material from Dialdirect and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies. No contestant or winner of this challenge is in any way obliged to enter into a contract of insurance with Dialdirect and/or a contract with any of their associated or affiliated companies.
35. For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means Dialdirects’ partners, co promoters and sponsors of this challenge, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives.
36. These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa
37. Dialdirect and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the challenge and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Dialdirect Do your thing challenge rules
1. Minimum entry is to download, register and be an active user of the app = 5 entries; or if you have already downloaded, registered and are actively using the Dialdirect app = 5 entries
2. All activities thereafter must take place within the app to earn additional entries
3. Daily driving challenges are lucky draws for those who obtained a clean streak for that day (12am – 12pm) for that drive factor = 75 entries. A clean streak for braking for example means that you succeed in braking gently every time, which will be picked up by the telematics technology on the app. A minimum of 2 valid trips need to be taken per day. A valid trip is driving for 10km or more. No passenger trips will be counted
4. Viewing the daily drive tip video = 10 entries. One full view (90% of the duration of the video) per video will count for entries. You can view the videos in-app
5. Getting a comprehensive car insurance quote from Dialdirect = 100 entries; or if you are currently a Dialdirect policyholder you automatically get 100 entries. One quote per person allowed
6. Inviting a friend, who has never downloaded the app, to the app. Once they have successfully downloaded and registered = 30 entries. Unlimited invites allowed
7. Sharing the competition on Facebook and other platforms = 10 entries. A total of 5 shares (one per day) is allowed. Each share should be to a different friend for it to be valid.
8. Opting in for further marketing and communication from Dialdirect = once off of 5 entries
9. Existing customer fulfilling some of the above criteria as at 4 March 2019 will automatically be entered into the competition and the number of entries assigned accordingly
10. Daily prizes cannot be transferred nor can they be exchanged for cash
11. Overall prize will be a lucky draw from all daily and bonus challenge entries accumulated in the week
12. Increase prize pot from R25 000 to R50 000 on Wed. Encourage further participation
Daily and overall winners will be asked by Dialdirect to have their names and a photo posted on social media as well as sharing our original posts
Tiger Wheel & Tyre voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Please present this e-Voucher as payment towards your purchase at Tiger Wheel& Tyre.
2. Should you not utilise the full value of your e-voucher, the remaining credit will be valid for 36 months from date of issue.
3. Treat your Tiger Wheel & Tyre e-Voucher as cash.
4. This e-Voucher is only redeemable for merchandise at any Tiger Wheel & Tyre store in South Africa.
5. No cash change will be given.
6. This e-Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
7. This e-Voucher may not be used to make payments on any Tiger Wheel & Tyre debtor or Xpress Credit account.
8. Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notice E&OE.
9. For full Terms & Conditions and to locate a store near you, visit: www.twt.to
Uber voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Download the free application in the app store or at Uber mobile App
2. Once the app has been downloaded and registration complete click on Menu
3. Tap on Payment and scroll down to Promotions
4. Tap on 'Add Promo/Gift Code' and enter the code when provided
5. When ready request a ride
1. Open the Uber app and click on Menu
2. Tap on Payment and scroll down to Promotions
3. Tap on 'Add Promo/Gift Code' and enter the code when provided
4. When ready request a ride
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Codes are valid for 3 years from date of purchase
2. This Promo Code may not be combined with any other offer unless explicitly allowed by Uber in writing at its sole discretion
3. Uber’s standard terms and conditions, along with user eligibility requirements (e.g. age limitations, use of non-fraudulent accounts, compliance with laws, etc.) apply