When you become disabled, you feel unsure about what the future holds and how you’re going to keep supporting yourself and your family. If you can’t work, what then? At Dialdirect, we don’t think you should ever have to ask this question. You should be sure that, no matter what happens, you and your family are going to be OK.
With our Disability Cover, you’ll be paid out a percentage of your cover amount if you become disabled; this ranges from R50 000 to R10 million depending on your type of disability.
Disability Cover Benefits
- No medical examinations are required, only an HIV test.
- If your full Disablement Benefit is paid out, your other life insurance won’t be affected, if applicable.
- You get the Guaranteed Assurability option so that you can increase your cover amount if your lifestyle changes.
- You can choose our Disablement Premium Waiver option, which pays the premiums of your Pure Life Insurance, if applicable, and Dread Disease Insurance policy on your behalf for up to five years if you become disabled and the full cover amount of your disablement policy is paid out.
- You get access to Expo-Sure, a confidential HIV testing and treatment programme for accidental exposure.
Terms and conditions apply. Long-term insurance policies are underwritten by 1Life Insurance Limited, an authorised financial services provider (FSP24769).