Dialdirect Drive right Holiday Challenge Terms and Conditions
1. No staff member of Dialdirect or their associated or affiliated companies and/or agencies, and staff members or their immediate family may enter the competition.
2. The competition starts on 5 December 2017 and ends on 10 January 2018.
3. Total available prize money to be won is R50, 000 in cash and may be distributed how Dialdirect sees fit.
4. The prize is not transferable and is non-negotiable.
5. This competition is open to any person who has registered on the Dialdirect Insurance App; it is not only open to Dialdirect customers.
6. To be eligible to enter, participants are required to download the Dialdirect Insurance App and register their name, ID number and contact details on the app, where they will automatically be entered into the national league and their name will appear of the Drive Right Challenge leader board available on the App. Participants are encouraged to check the national leader board to ensure their profiles have been added. The person with the highest drive score obtained during the period of the competition will win the prize.
7. Entrants will need to generate a valid drive score by creating at least 20 valid trips during the duration of the competition to be eligible to enter.
8. The winner will be contacted via phone or email on or before 20 January 2018. The winner’s details may also be published on social media after the winner has been notified.
9. The prize will be paid via a deposit into the winner’s bank account.
10. The winner will need to supply their income tax number and banking details with a representative of Dialdirect.
11. As per the Income Tax Act 58 of 1962, the individual must pay taxes on the prize money:
a) As soon as the tax details have been received, the necessary money will be paid over to SARS and an IRP 5 form will be generated and issued.
b) The voucher and the necessary link will be sent to the individual as soon as the necessary information has been received and verified.
c) The responsibility to ensure that their taxes are in order remains with the individual, as Dialdirect will not be held accountable for this.
12. The winner will be selected via a random draw.
13. Participants also have the chance to win vouchers with Dialdirect’s partner retailers, which are allocated at random. Vouchers are limited to one voucher per person. Vouchers are issued within the app.
14. No contestant or winner of this competition is in any way obliged to enter into a contract of insurance with Dialdirect and/or any of their associated or affiliated companies.
15. No persons under 18 years of age may enter the competition.
16. With the winner’s permission, which will not be unreasonably withheld, he/she will participate in any public relations exposure with Dialdirect.
17. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
18. Neither Dialdirect nor their associated or affiliated companies will be responsible for:
a) Lost, late, delayed, misdirected, unintelligible or incomplete entries.
b) Telephone, electronic, hardware or software, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
c) Errors in transmission, any condition caused by events beyond the control of Dialdirect Insurance which may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
d) Entries not received in the event of participants not successfully completing the entry process.
19. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the entrant.
20. Dialdirect is an authorised financial services provider, FSP licence number: 15259.