In today’s world, we can’t help but spend most of our time online. It’s the ultimate resource to help us organise our lives. We also do business and connect with our loved ones, which means that we share a lot of data online.
Wouldn’t you feel safer knowing that your personal info is protected somehow? Well, that’s why we’re giving you Cyber Insurance from only R99 a month.
What is covered?
Cyber Insurance covers cyber liability claims against every person on the policy. You will also get cover for cyber-attacks (for computer and home system attacks), cyber theft and cyber bullying on or through any of the devices covered on your policy.
Cover for loss or damage from an attack or virus that started from, or passed through, your computer system. Benefits include:
- Legal action: Cover for expenses to defend or institute legal action.
- Mediation: Third party negotiation to resolve legal disputes.
- Legal advice: Unlimited telephonic legal advice.
Cover for recovery of data (where possible) that was lost or damaged due to a computer or home systems attack.
Cover for any monetary loss suffered due to money wrongfully transferred from your account, or goods purchased using stolen information.
Cover for the removal and suppression of harmful content arising out of cyber bullying. Benefits include:
- Legal mediation: Third party negotiation to resolve legal disputes and to stop further cyber harassment.
- Legal advice: Telephonic legal assistance and advice.
To claim for any of these events, you can call us on 0861 07 77 00.