Thank you for contacting Dialdirect. By law we are required to make specific disclosures prior to the conclusion of a policy. Kindly see below the required information for your records.
Dial Direct Insurance limited disclosure information
Legal and Contact Information:
Dial Direct Insurance Limited is an authorised insurer and Financial Services Provider (FSP). Our FSP licence number is 15259. Our company registration number is 1995/008764/06 and our VAT registration number is 4540203827.
You will find our offices at the following address: Auto & General Park, 1 Telesure Lane, Riverglen, Dainfern, 2191 and if you would like to visit us online, you can go to our website, www.dialdirect.co.za
You can also reach us telephonically on 011 853-5500. If you would like to reach a Compliance Officer, please call 0860 999 954 or send an email to [email protected] The Public Officer could also be contacted on 0860 999 954.
Dialdirect is an authorised financial services provider authorised for Short term insurance: Personal & Commercial lines products as well as Long Term Insurance, Category A and B products. Dialdirect holds sufficient professional indemnity insurance cover.
Our consultants, who currently do not meet the minimum experience and/or qualification requirements as set by the FAIS Act, render services under management supervision. We do however assure you that they are fully capable of assisting you. Our representatives earn a once-off commission for the sale of policies.
Confirmation of our conversation:
The following details would have been discussed with you during the telephonic conversation:
• The type of policy and a general explanation of its characteristics;
• The nature and extent of policy benefits, including, when the policy commences;
• Any commission or remuneration that is payable in terms of the policy as well as the basic excesses and the possibility that additional excesses may apply;
• When claiming we have the option to pay, repair or replace through the supplier of our choice or a combination thereof;
• With regards to premiums and premiums payable:
- Premiums on our policies are payable monthly, on the selected debit order date. If the monthly payment is not received on the selected debit order date, cover will not be provided for that period. From the second month’s due payment, if payment is not made, a 15-day period of grace for payment will be provided, after which we will again lodge for payment;
- Annual increase on premiums may be applied with prior notification, taking into consideration the risk profile, claims history and market conditions;
- It is your responsibility to give accurate and correct information on all our questions. Failure to do so may negatively impact on any claims that you may have.
- Please visit our website for detailed terms and conditions, exclusions and limitations.
Please take note of the following important contact information if you are not satisfied with the service we provided:
• Dispute Resolution department: 0860 109 059
• Short Term Insurance Ombudsman: 011 726 8900
• FAIS Ombudsman: 012 470 9080
Records of all telephonic or online interactions are kept for your protection and ours. These records will be made available to you on request.
Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at Customer Care, 0861 555 580.
The Dialdirect Team