Times are tough, strange and uncertain. We get it, we feel it and we’ve got your back.
R320 million Relief Fund
Our holding company responded to the President’s call to unite in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and its ripple effect, with a pledge of
R320 million. The focus areas for the financial contribution are multi-faceted in order to meet the very real and diverse needs over this time.
- R50 million has been donated to the National Solidarity Fund.
- R200 million is being used to primarily support feeding schemes in our neighbouring communities.
- A relief fund of up to R70 million was also put in place to assist small businesses, including those within our supply chain.
R19 million in premium relief
In addition to R19 million in premium relief, we’re doing even more to help our customers, like:
- If you need less cover, or want to cover less things, just let us know and we will make a plan that is just right for you.
- And, if you need some free data fast, just register on our website or app.
But wait, there’s more…
As the only insurer that gives cash back every single month, did you know that you can still earn up to 75% of your premium back in cash, even though you’re probably not doing much driving right now? That’s right – you qualify for the better of your last valid drive score, or your current month’s score, even if the only driving you’ve been doing is round the bend.
Stay in touch