Times are tough, strange and uncertain. We get it, we feel it and we’ve got your back.
Even though your vehicle is parked for the majority of the time, it is still at risk. Hail, theft, damage, bumper bashings on your way to get the essentials – they are all very real possibilities. Since the start of lockdown, we have assisted thousands of customers with millions of rands in premium relief and added benefits. Keep reading to see what else we’re doing to help our customers, small businesses and our communities in this unprecedented time.
R320 million Relief Fund
Our holding company responded to the President’s call to unite in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and its ripple effect, with a pledge of
R320 million. The focus areas for the financial contribution are multi-faceted in order to meet the very real and diverse needs over this time.
- R50 million has been donated to the National Solidarity Fund.
- R200 million is being used to primarily support feeding schemes in our neighbouring communities.
- A relief fund of up to R70 million was also put in place to assist small businesses, including those within our supply chain.
R19 million in premium relief
In addition to R19 million in premium relief, we’re doing even more to help our customers, like:
- If you’re expecting a Payback Bonus in 6 months or less – give us a ring and we could use it to pay your premium.
- If your policy is due for an annual review this month – we’ve pressed pause until July 2020.
- If you need less cover, or want to cover less things, just let us know and we will make a plan that is just right for you.
- And, if you need some free data fast, just register on our website or app.
But wait, there’s more…
As the only insurer that gives cash back every single month, did you know that you can still earn up to 75% of your premium back in cash, even though you’re probably not doing much driving right now? That’s right – you qualify for the better of your last valid drive score, or your current month’s score, even if the only driving you’ve been doing is round the bend.
Stay in touch
Since we’re working from home, you may experience longer call waiting times but connecting with us is simple:
Click here to view your policy information, download documents, do a vehicle self-inspection, submit a claim or make changes to your policy online.
- Connect with us via our app which can be downloaded here.
- For emergencies, make use of our app or call 0860 911 911.
- Our e-mail address:
For admin: email@example.com
For claims: firstname.lastname@example.org
We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
To remain up to date with the latest information on COVID-19, access the South African government's portal here.