It was a week of winning in the Do Your Thing Challenge
The Do Your Thing Challenge, that ran in-app from the 4th to the 8th of March, saw thousands of South Africans competing for awesome daily prizes and the whopping grand prize of R50 000.
To win, participants were encouraged to download the Dialdirect Insurance App and enter the daily challenges to earn points, as well as watch short videos, share the challenge on social media and refer friends to participate too.
Here’s a look at the daily challenges and the lucky winners:
- The first challenge was to accelerate smoothly and our first winner- Manqoba Thomo, walked away with a R10 000 voucher from Tiger Wheel & Tyre.
- Our second challenge was braking gently and our winner, Patricia-Ann Abrahams received a R5 000 voucher from TYRES AND MORE.
- The challenge for Day 3 was driving without cellphone usage and our winner Duwayne Darlow received a brand-new smartphone. We also doubled the prize money from R25 000 to R50 000 due to popular demand.
- Day 4’s challenge was to avoid night driving between 10 pm and 5 am to win a taxi service voucher worth R1 000 which went to one anonymous winner.
- Day 5, the final challenge, was to avoid speeding and our last voucher winner, Sam Matitwana walked away with a R2 000 in-app voucher.
- A big congratulations to our Grand-prize winner Gael de Jager, who got double the initial prize of R25 000, walking away with a fantastic R50 000. Now that’s what we call true getting back ching.
A few cool facts about the Challenge:
- 55 774 entries were made.
- 140 639 trips were tracked.
- 1 773 629 kilometres were tracked.
Didn’t enter or win? We never stop giving back ching - so you have plenty more chances to earn cashback. When you join Dialdirect and download the Dialdirect Insurance App, you could earn up to 75% of your car insurance premiums back in cash. There are also in-app vouchers that are given away for improved driving. So, go ahead. Do your thing. Get back ching.
Authorised Insurer and FSP